Reliable financial information
Our mission as auditors goes far beyond a simple legal obligation. For ECA Nexia, the opinion on financial information requires extensive knowledge of the industry thanks to a permanent presence at your side. In this way, the reliability of financial information is strengthened. Through an objective reading of your business, ECA Nexia is committed to providing you with pragmatic and functional elements of understanding to facilitate your decisions.
ECA Nexia and its team of auditors carry out statutory audit and contractual audit missions for you, as well as transaction services for your potential merger and acquisition projects.
ECA Nexia verifies, certifies the regularity and accuracy of your annual accounts and validates financial information coming from or going to third parties. The reliability of this information will allow you to make decisions calmly later. Our teams of auditors operate with all the integrity, reliability and stringent requirements needed for these legal missions.
- Verify and certify your accounts in compliance with standards
- Accompany you as a shares auditor
- Make recommendations as a mergers auditor part of your development
- Make recommendations as transformations auditor
- Intervene as independent auditor for special benefits
- Establish conformity certificates
Depending on your needs, your business and your project, ECA Nexia provides solutions in the areas of audit evaluation, organization and compliance. Our teams advise you objectively and independently to provide solutions covering all organizational and functional aspects of your business.
- Perform internal diagnostics (procedures, information systems, etc.)
- Audit the organization of your company and make recommendations
- Perform acquisition, valuation or closing audits according to your project
- Convert your financial statements to the IFRS format
- Examine your pro forma financial statements
ECA Nexia puts its expertise at your disposal to assist you in your acquisition or closing project. By capitalizing on the firm's overall expertise, we are committed beyond the average simple transactional context. In this way, we bring you relevant answers to the economic, financial and strategic stakes for your company.
- Identify risks and key points of the transaction
- Preliminary analysis of your business merger project
- Driving your acquisition or closing project
- Communicate reliable information to third parties
- Supporting you in negotiations of financial terms